4/5/14

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask, heaven in a tube!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Recently I was sent a product by Adovia Mineral Skin Care, They send me their Dead Sea Facial Mud Mask to review! This product retail at $30 and comes in a nice packaging and it has a lot of product for the price. 
Now a Lil about the product, this Mud Mask is formulated for all skin types including acne, oily skin, blackheads, eczema, psoriasis. 
Adovia Dead sea Mud Mask contain's the Purist and natural ingredients like dead sea black mud, beeswax, and a best Oils your skin can benefit from like of jojoba oil, evening primrose oil, and olive oil. As soon as I received it..which I was amazed how fast I got my package from amazon..in literally received it in 3 days! 
As soon as I opened the box..I  just had to try it. I loved the packing it came in, Very Sleek and a large tube with a simple calming design.  
Based on the directions, it states yo apply over face and wait 10-20 minutes then remove with a warm cloth. As I applied the product it had a thick concentrated texture , so a lil goes a long way as they say! The Mud didn't have any strong order which was good. As I waited the 20 min I didn't even feel any tightness to my and the mud felt great on my skin, cool and smooth. as the 20 minutes passed I washed my face and air dried my face. My skin felt refreshes and actually looked glowing and tight. I even noticed I had a few pimples and they looked reduced and unnoticeable.
This product is truly great and who doesn't love a product that gives you the best natural quality ingredients to pamper and nourish your skin. I recommend my readers and just had to share this review with you all, so if you are interested head on over to Amazon to purchase this fabulous Mud Mask or just check out their other great products that Adovia SkinCare has to offer. I love this mask and will be planing a spa-night with my daughters so they can also enjoy the benefits of Adovia Purifying Mud Mask. Don't forget to also check them out in Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/CleopatrasChoice
http://www.cleopatraschoice.com/
 photo f50d146b-94d6-4326-ac2a-0bd1fdb53f61_zps127fb989.jpg
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *