4/18/14

Kids Academy Company provides a stimulating fun experience for all preschoolers.

I recently had the opportunity to review an app for Kids AcademyCompany, This company specializes in early childhood educational apps, specifically for ages 2-6, for all major mobile markets. 
Screen shot og my itunes account and info on the app.
Preschool and Kindergarten learning kids games for girls & boys ∙ Learn to read interactive ABC, alphabet tracing, phonics song with educational app based on Montessori match letter quiz & logical math puzzle games for toddler iPad free by Kids Academy
Preschool Kids Games is a free app that takes a few of the popular apps from Kids Academy and combines them into one app. There were 3 interactive games that came with this app.
The purpose of this app is to introduce children to these games for free to see if they like them. I have quite a few fun and educational apps downloaded on all my console from ipod,ipad and kindle just for the kids to play with and keep busy, with Kids Academy I don't have to worry because while they are having fun, they are also learning!.
As soon as My son saw the app he wanted to give it a try and he liked the Tracing part of the app because it really gasp the the skills of tracing properly and it would motivate him to try as he would improve his tracing skills. 

                                             Features of 123 Tracing:
    Game that make learning numbers a blast!
    Kid-friendly navigation
    Frequent repetition designed to help children learn numbers and their sequence
    Fun surprises and verbal encouragement that keep kids coming back for more
    Curriculum developed and reviewed by preschool education expert
    A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises
    Audio instructions
    Kid-tested appropriate game
I liked this app and I would recommend letting kids try it. It would be best suited for kids who are in preschool or Special needs children and for kids who are just starting to read and write. I love this app for it’s educational qualities,how we the parents have the benefits of tracking their child progress.
I highly recommend downloading this as my son love it and I’m sure yours will too!


 photo f50d146b-94d6-4326-ac2a-0bd1fdb53f61_zps127fb989.jpg

*Disclosure- I have been compensated to write a review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own honest opinions.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *