4/14/14

Sleep at ease with SnoreStop Starter Kit


Zzzzzzz Did I snore last Night??  This is my daily routine question I ask my Husband. Its frustrating and embarrassing! I came across this product a few weeks ago and I was curious to try and when I came across the opportunity to review this product I was so excited and happy to try! 
SnoreStop recently sent me a complimentary SnoreStop Starter Kit, This is a product that offer's fast results and its made of natural ingredients. The Starter Kit comes with a trial size of all three products, the oral spray, nasal spray, and chewable tablets so you can see which product works best for you. 
Now I lil about what this amazing product does for you, Snoring occurs in three locations: the mouth, the back of the throat, and the nose. 
The Starter Kit includes a specific product to target each location. The Starter Kit will help you determine where your snoring occurs and which product(s) to use. The SnoreStop® Starter Kit is an innovative and simple way to help you and your partner identify where your snoring occurs - in other words, what causes your snoring. We know from our long experience in the snoring business (since 1995) that one product cannot work for everyone. Why? Not everyone snores for the same reason! Use a different SnoreStop product each night to see which one works best for you!
*Natural homeopathic over-the-counter medicine regulated by the FDA.
No known side effects 
No rebound effects
Non drowsy
No drug interaction
Non habit forming
No contraindications
No animal testing
Vegan friendly
Ingredients do not contain gluten 
How great is that?  SnoreStop has no side effects, do not produce drowsiness, they are non-habit forming, do not interact with other drugs, they are vegan friendly, not tested on animals.
How to use:
NasoSpray® - Nasal Spray
Shake before each use. Remove cap and safety clip. Hold with thumb at bottom of the bottle and the nozzle between two fingers. First time use, prime pump by depressing several times. Place tip of nozzle just past the nasal passage. Pump once into each nostril. Inhale deeply to spread the medicated solution. Clean tip of nozzle after each use.
FastTabs™ - Chewable Tablets
Chew or suck one tablet 30 minutes before bedtime and repeat at bedtime. When continuous improvement is noticed, you may start using every other night until no longer needed. In some cases regular use might be more effective.
Extinguisher™ - Oral Spray
Shake before each use. At bedtime, spray once under the tongue and once in the back of the throat.
My first night trying snorestop..I tried the nasospray. The snorestop has no after taste and didnt feel like it had any odd scents or taste, which is great!  I couldn't fall asleep aright away because I was to excited about the product, next morning.. I wake up my husband n asked "Did I snore last night??" he said He didnt hear me and around 5am he heard a slight snore from me, I was happy! I'm glad there is no side effects nor Habit forming! But I still wanted to make sure this product works for me. Next day I used the Extinguisher and the nasospray and gave it another try! Next morning I asked again and this time My husband said he didn't hear any snoring! I was excited! This product worked for me and I will continue to use it because I want to have a peaceful rest and not have to worry about snoring and my husband making fun of me! Now I feel confident when I go to sleep and my husband ran out of snore jokes, thanks to SnoreStop! 
 You can purchase any of the SnoreStop products seen here at the SnoreStop Website.
Visit their social media here: SnoreStop on their Facebook, and Twitter
 photo f50d146b-94d6-4326-ac2a-0bd1fdb53f61_zps127fb989.jpg
*Disclosure: This product was given complementary to me to review and my review is based on my Personal experience and was not offered any monetary compensation for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *