12/28/12

AirBrush Flawless Legs


I started using this product a few days ago because I had to go to a wedding and my dress was short and I feel very uncomfortable showing my legs, due to the fact I have some scar and marks on my legs.  This product is A breeze to apply on your skin!  Shake well and spray area of interest and I was amazed on how well it covered my marks and how you barely noticed my scars! I couldn't believe the results it gave me. The shimmer is amazing too!

It was so easy, it was even, glowing, and the texture once on body was absolutely amazing. Best of all it didn't stain my clothes, hands. And did I say it’s  water resistant? Yes It Is!  This lightweight leg makeup, contains  Palmaria Extract, enhances the coverage of freckles, veins and imperfections. Whoo Hoo!

Now you can give your legs a makeover in just seconds. No sun. No salon. No streaks. Just flawless-looking, irresistible, sexy legs.. The retail value of this Airbrush from sally Hansen is $13.99.
Find Airbrush Legs in the Sally Hansen section at your local retailer or you can also look it up on  Sally Hansen the link below.

Airbrush Legs <~~


* This product was purchased by me and I did not receive any compensation for his review, this is my personal experience with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *