12/14/12

My Glam Bag for Dec

Yayyy! I just got my Glam Bag from Ipsy and I expected a lil more Glam on this Bag, since we are in the Holidays. But I cant complain, Ipsy always bring a smile to my face when I receive there metallic Pink  Package!




Products in bag:
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye-Pencil: I like this Black eye pencil its  it glides on smooth and last long. 
  • Mirabella Primer: This primer is for your eyes and your face, I loved the feel to it and really holds for a long Time..great face/eye Base.
  • Be A Bombshell Lip Gloss – (Hot Mess): I didnt really Like The lipgloss due to the fact that it was to thick and made my lips very sticky and I only applied a little tab of the gloss.
  •  Mai Couture Highlighting Papers: I Like this product even thou I don't like to have a shimmer appearance, I'd wear this an a Glamours event where shimmer and sparkles are welcome. 
  • Naked Skin Beauty Balm by Urban Decay: This was an awesome surprise! I got this extra in my bag and I can’t wait to try it. 
  • NYX  Ultra Pearl Mania – 06 Black Pearl: I just love this color! 

Ladies N Gentlemen.. if you dont own your own Glambags ,
Get started by visiting there site and Subscribe now!!

Subscription is $10 Monthly/Free shipping!
Glambag filled with 4-5 Beauty products!!

* This product was purchased by me and I did not receive any compensation for this review, this is my personal experience with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *