1/27/13

Teens can Go Green, perfect natural skin care system!

Hi Bloggers!

I have some information for our GREEN moms..I came across a product called willa skincare for teens!  This Product is made in America!  I love this product and my girls are getting in tune with taking care of there skin with natural Ingredients, safe for there skin and Our Planet!

(image by:Willaskincare)


Willa products are free of harsh chemicals, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, Proplyene Glycol free, DEA and of course are not tested on animals. Willa product is developed and tested by teens and are available in a Target,Jcrew. You can also purchase them at there website. Try Willaskincare!!




* This product was purchased by me and I did not receive any compensation for his review, this is my personal experience with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *