8/30/13

Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles

Dr. Scholl's has the answer to the high heel Aches and Pains. Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles were designed to "improve the way you feel in your heels." I tried these wonderful insoles to my favorite leopard pumps and they great, I really like that they are adhesive, but not too sticky so you can use them in several pairs of heels. When you first put them in you can really tell a difference. I also liked that its transparent and fells very soft. The only thing I didn't like was that I had trouble matching up heels with toes due to the fact Im a size 10 but I tried to match as close enough. 



These insole provides you with the following:

Comfort - these insoles provide all-day comfort!
Invisibility – Gives you the discrete you need.
Unique adhesive - they stay in place, but won't leave residue behind if you take them out.

So Ladies, if you love to wear your favorite heels and lack the enjoyment as wearing them all day due to aches and pains..well Dr. Scholl's For Her, might be the perfection solution you've been looking for , trust me your feet will THANK YOU!



Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster. The review provided is a true and Honest review and based solely on my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *