8/26/13

Olay Fresh Effects! Shine, Shine Go Away!

Heyyy Ladies!


I recently got my #ParadiseVoxBox from Influenster and I must share my Favorite product of all is The Olay Fresh Effects{SHINE,SHINE,GO AWAY!} Yayyyyyyy! I love it!



Talk about having Oily skin..Psst. I finally found the perfect solution for my oily skin with Olay Fresh Effect’s Shine Minimizing Cleanser! This cleanser washes gently and removes 2x oil and dirt for a more matte, shine-free finish complexion. It also cleanses your skin by removing make-up, Oil, Dirt gentle with no harshness to your skin. 


The cleanser has a creamy texture with a full lather. It has a floral, fresh scent. All you need is a pee size amount you don’t need a ton of cleanser because it does foam up fast.



This full size (6.5 FL oz) is $6.99 and its worth it! Because Olay Fresh Effects {SHINE,SHINE GO AWAY} cleanser has become a part of my Daily skincare routine to help prevent and control the shine on my face.

So Ladies..What are you waiting for to finally put a damp on Shiny skin Drama? Go ahead and try my favorite product Olay Fresh Effects Shine, Shine GO Away! Shine Minimizing Cleanser! 
Don’t forget to check out there site -->  Olay Fresh Effects


* I received this product ,Fresh Effects complimentary from Influenster.*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *