10/23/13

Purina Beneful Healthy Smile review


I recently got a sample of PURINA Beneful Original Dog Dental Snacks Twist . These snacks are for Small/Medium Dogs and this states it reduces Plaque and Tartar Buildup and contains real Parsley to Freshen your dogs Breath and it also has ADDED CALCIUM FOR STRONG TEETH & BONES!


I decided to give it a try with my dog, As you can see from the picture above he wasn't haven't it! He kept brushing it away.. he also didn't like the smell. It took him a few minutes to nibble on it and just ignored it, eventually he ate it but he didn't wag his tail either. I guess I wont be buying this particular dog food item but will continue to use the brand that he normally eats PURINA Beneful Original Dog Food.

Besides my dog not jumping for Joy..maybe your dogs will love it. If your interested check out there website for more information and request a sample if available Purina beneful healthy-smile

*Disclaimer: I received this as a sample and my review was based on my honest opinion. I didn't receive any compensation for this review.

 photo Sintiacutetulo-1_zps24abf75a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *