11/14/13

"CleanPlanetware" bamboo drinking straws Review

Eco Maniac Company is located at Virginia Beach, VA based, woman owned and run business on a mission: To help our environment by offering eco-friendly products that can be used and reused in everyday life to help reduce single use plastics. Eco Maniac was kind to send me two "CleanPlanetware" bamboo drinking straws that are a fun and eco-friendly accent to any drink or beverage, so I can review and share with my readers.

The straws are made from real whole bamboo stalks nothing re-compressed or processed.The straws come packaged in a bag that is made from plants that is 100% compo-stable, with a tag made from recycled paper. Each straw is 10 inches in length and come in a Pack of 12 and its retails for $10.00
                                              

I really like the structure and flow it gives you while you sip your drink, as you can admire the Hole is a decent size and its pretty sturdy! I could wait to show off my Eco fiendly Bammboo straws to friends and Family.




These Bamboo straws are washable and reusable. Easy to clean,Use a jar of warm water with soap to shake them clean, or clean with a pipe cleaner as you can see from the image above. 
As you can see below, I surely used my straw to its full potential :)



I can say I have come across a few straws in my life and Im so happy that I finally found the perfect eco-friendly Straw that  keeps me and the plant safe from waste and chemicals. If your interested in these Eco-friendly Bamboos' or want to see more eco friendly products sold at Eco Maniac just visit there website at Eco Maniac Company




*Disclosure: I received this product for reviewing purposes. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation for this review. All opinions are 100% mine.
 photo Sintiacutetulo-1_zps24abf75a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *