12/28/13

CARAMEL MATCHA GREEN TEA

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I was recently sent a 10 oz sample of Caramel Matcha GreenTea powder. My sample came in a Caramel Natural Flavor. As soon as I open the bag, a burst of delicious caramel flowed through my kitchen.

I couldn't believe how strong the caramel scent was..The texture of the powered tea was very fine almost like baby powder  their Caramel Matcha is of the best quality, and I surely loved it.

Caramel matcha is the drink for all seasons and can be used to bring people together in both winter and summer.  It's one of the healthiest and tastiest teas out there. What I like is it's so versatile in what you can put it in. I had to make a smoothie with this tea, as you can also drink it Hot or cold. I mixed up some bananas and yogurt with my matcha tea and it came out delicious and the caramel aroma had me graving for more..I like it didn't taste like tea at all and I didn't have to strain it because it dissolved very well and you can see its very concentrated and It's full of antioxidants and Fiber. 

Red Leaf Teas is an excellent custodian for the Matcha Tea family and always ensures that any Matcha is stored and delivered fresh, tasty, nutritious and at the right price. This is the Red Leaf quality guarantee which cannot be found anywhere else , Just look at a few benefits from taking this Matcha green tea powder:

  • An energy booster  
  • Anti-Aging
  • Cancer Prevention
  • Cleansing/Detox
  • Cold/Flu
  • High Cholesterol
  • Weight Loss


 100% Pure Matcha
 Ceremonial Grade
 Natural Flavors
 Artificial Coloring
 Sweeteners
 Preservatives
 MSG/Chemical 


The process behind this fabulous tea, Matcha is made using Gyokuro leaves that are steamed and dried after plucking. Next, the tea is stripped of all stems and veins, resulting in nothing but pure leaf, which is then stone ground into fine powder. Since the "tea" is powdered, the leaf itself is consumed - and there is no other tea in the world consumed like this! The Pure Matcha powder from green leaves, comes in different flavors like Eggnog, Banana & Cream Matcha. 

If you go to the Red Leaf Tea website you can order this amazing tea in several sizes & different quality levels. Make sure while you are visiting the website to check out a few other great teas, Amaretto Matcha, Almond Matcha and this flavor ai must get next for my kids: Bubble Gum Matcha. Just drop by their website and take a look at their extended list of flavors, so hard to choose which one to order because they are all delicious! And It can be found here: Red leaf Tea website

Note: You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary program, especially if you are pregnant or have any preexisting injuries or medical conditions.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo f50d146b-94d6-4326-ac2a-0bd1fdb53f61_zps127fb989.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *