1/15/14

La Vie Pure, Vitamin C Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
We all want to have flawless skin, but with all the brands and chemicals its hard to come across a Natural product that give us a young healthy complexion. Say no more! I recently received this product called 
La Beaute Pure Vitamin C Serum to try and review. This is an Organic Vitamin C Serum: Dr. Oz recommended for Healthy Beautiful Skin.
Vitamin C Serum (value $28)

About La Vie Pure, Vitamin C Serum is recommended by Dr. Oz. Leading plastic surgeons on his show report Vitamin C Serum compares to a face lift and a chemical peel. La Beauté Pure serum is 100% organic and free of chemicals and parabens. It has extra ingredients such as hyaluronic acid that boosts its anti-aging properties.

  • -Fades sunspots, dark spots & discolorations
  • -Prevents free radicals
  • -Helps Collagen tighten skin
  • -Fine lines & wrinkles are less noticeable within 2-6 months (results vary)
  • -Works for up to 72 hours: Does not wash off



La Beaute Pure says that you can see a plethora of potential benefits* such as a reduction in sunspots, dark spots & discolorations. Vitamin C Serum can prevents free radicals and help collagen tighten skin.* Results may vary but fine lines & wrinkles may be less noticeable within 2-6 months.* The wonderful part is that La Beaute Pure Organic Vitamin C Serum works for up to 72 hours and does not wash off. I find that very convenient especially on those busy nights when you just about have time to drop into bed after a l-o-n-g day. It is very easy to use though and you can use it a.m. or p.m., whatever is more convenient for you. You just let it dry prior to moisturizing. That one application lasts up to 72 hours.

As you can see in the pictures below I applied the serum to my skin and in circular motions I applied the serum until it dissolved in to my skin. My skin looked energized instantly and had a better appearance as before my skin seemed ashy and dull. I can truly say this product is my bread and butter for my skin for now on, so what are you waiting for? Stop by their website or buy it through Amazon 



*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 photo f50d146b-94d6-4326-ac2a-0bd1fdb53f61_zps127fb989.jpg


2 comments:

  1. Hello! I like this very much, lately I have been checking out vitamin A (and specifically retinol A in its purest form, a bit like this) for its amazing effects on the skin, too. This product looks really interesting, so thanks.

    I have followed you, as a new blogger, and would love to welcome you to pop by to my blog too whenever you like!

    http://thriftyfirecracker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very beneficial for our skin..we need to nurish our skin with the rest elements available by nature.

    Thanks and you're welcome anytime..so dont be a stranger!

    I'll be giving you a visit soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *