1/24/14

"Show your #DisneySide"



Yaaayyyyyyy!!
I was recently chossen by Disney Side @Home Celebration to be a hostesses for #DisneySide, which means that I got a special package of goodies to host a party and help promote the new Disney campaign "Show your #DisneySide".


As soon as I received the box I opened and was very excited to see what the package came with, So the first thing I see is the Big Purple suitcase from American Tourister, the official luggage of Disney Parks and it was full of great Disney products and party supplies. Omg..Purple is my favorite color! now here are some of the goodies that came in my Purple American Tourister!!
10-HP Photo paper
Activities sheet, Bingo,stickers,Trivia Games,Face Painting Guide
Cookie Cutter
Big Postcards of Micky and Minnie
Craisins
Etc

also Included were cute Mickey Mouse party supplies, including decorations, cups, cupcake liners, and a few plates & napkins. This varied in every kit that I've seen, and definitely will need to be supplemented for the party. I just loved the Pink Mickey and Minnie Postcard, they where huge! great for my guest to give as party Favors or a simple Thank you...

1-  Purple 21 inch American Tourister Spinner

Hostess Kit and A Disney Tag

10- Huge Mickey & Minnie Art Postccard and 10- Cheering Poster for your Favorite Fan

10- Photo Card Pack
 1- Cookie cutter
1-Measuring Up
2- Pk Craisins 

10- Bingo Cards
10- Stickers
10-Trivia cards
1-Pk Face Paint Cards
1- Complete Set of Mickey Mouse Party Decorations

10- Promo for Muppets Most wanted Calender Flyers

I have a lot to plan out and have a few ideas to implement  to show my #DisneySide! Moments likes this..takes us back when we where children and raised seeing Mickey and Minnie in our homes.. even thou I never been to Disney ..I can say I have dreamed many times and experience imagination by watching Disney via Television, Online and by reading their great stories..I have a dream that one day I will go to Disney with my family and embody the experience for ever! 

SOOO..stay tuned on February..I'll be hosting and sharing with you all My #DisneySide!

Discloser: I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration from MomSelect and Disney Parks. The opinions expressed here are my own.
 photo f50d146b-94d6-4326-ac2a-0bd1fdb53f61_zps127fb989.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *