5/8/14

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Once again I'm lucky to have received this product from Adovia Mineral Skincare to try, This product is very well known to help relieve the issues of dandruff, itchy and dry scalp as well as Psoriasis.
($23.00)

Adovia's mud shampoo is formulated with pure Dead Sea mud and contains ingredients that provide  a more nourishing and smooth, flake free scalp, It will never leave your scalp dry or even your hair,

Just look at all the benefits you will get from using this product:
  • Formulated with pure Dead Sea mud
  • Natural moisturizers such as olive oil, grape seed oil, and aloe Vera
  • Minerals provide relief for dry or irritated scalps
  • Leaves hair fuller and more manageable
  • Vitamin E strengthens hair roots
  • Relieves seborrhea dermatitis, psoriasis, and other scalp-related problems
  • Helps eliminate dandruff
Finally the benefits of Dead Sea mud and salt are presented to you in shampoo form! These minerals are all essential for proper skin function and help to regulate moisture retention as well as hydration. You complete satisfaction is guaranteed.

Directions: Apply to the Scalp and massage gently for 2-3 minutes. Rinse, apply shampoo again and leave for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.

As soon as I tested the shampoo, I like the fact its very concentrated and thick. The scent is light and appealing, My hair felt clean and light weight. The only thing I didn't like was the packing of the shampoo, I think its a tad boring for such an amazing Product!. This shampoo has the best Minerals that help make hair stronger and nourished,specially help my scalp be Flaky free! I surly recommend this product to my readers, its natural and has great benefits for you hair and scalp. Interested in Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo?  Adovia products are available online at Amazon and Cleopatra’s Choice.
 photo f50d146b-94d6-4326-ac2a-0bd1fdb53f61_zps127fb989.jpg
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *