6/24/14

StyloPhora Sphere Ice Balls



Recently I was given the opportunity to review StyloPhora Sphere Ice Balls and I couldn't be more happier to gave them a try. The silicone molds come in a pack of 3 and include a silicone funnel in the pack. They are also dishwasher safe, FDA approved and BPA free!
Here is why you should consider the StyloPhora Sphere Ice Balls:
  •     Reusable Molds
  •     Perfect For Any Type Of Drinks, Especially Whisky And Scotch
  •     Won't Leak Like Other Products
  •     2.5" Large Slow Melting Ice Ball
  •     High Quality Molds
  •     A 100% FDA Food Grade Silicone Product
  •     Dishwasher Safe And BPA Free
The StyloPhora ice molds come in a three pack and are very simple to use. The company provides a funnel that helps with the filling process. These ice ball molds come in a great cloudy tube packaging, with easy to follow instructions. It so easy to prepare, The molds also have Black "fill lines" printed on them to guide you as you fill they can be easily filled with the correct amount of liquid.

As I tried the molds it was easy even my kids can fill them up! These molds also came with a funnel that helps pour the liquid of choice in the molds..3 hrs later I open the mold with ease, of course I had to run it through warm water for a second then I open the mold and WALA! Perfect Sphere made of solid ICE! I went on try make another sphere but this time I added some flavor, LEMON so I can added it to my Lipton ice tea. This is a innovative product that any household should have at their homes, This will surely be a great conversation piece for my next BBQ. You can get this great product at Amazon.com.


 photo 905e3bc4-b3fb-4bb8-ac9a-8a5f8d0c977f_zpsc63a7330.png

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *