|(Source:image amazon )|
Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. The creation of Amazon has allowed manufactures like us, to easily get products directly into the hands of consumers, which allows professional quality products at a reasonable price. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products.
Dr Song Vitamin C Serum:
• Contains 20% Vitamin C
• Boosted with Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, and Hyaluronic Acid for even smoother skin
• Originally a professional provider to Doctors and Health Centers, Dr Song is made with only top quality ingredients and practices strict quality control, meeting FDA requirements.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Fragrance
1. Store away from sunlight and extreme heat, in a cool dark place. Vitamin C serum should be stored in refrigerator for best shelf life. Pure hyaluronic acid serum does not require refrigeration.
2. Use once per day. A little bit goes a long way and only a thin layer is needed. The serum greatly enhances any moisturizer, so make sure to apply a good moisturizer immediately after. If using with Retinol or Retin-A, apply the serum first and allow to dry for 10-15 minute before applying.
3. Immediate results are not uncommon, but please use for at least 30 days to see optimal results.
4. This product is safe for all skin types.
Wash face and pat dry. Apply a thin layer of serum and allow to dry. Finish by applying a good moisturizer once the serum has completely dried.
Full sized 1 oz bottle. Light, non-greasy formula. 365 day money back guarantee.
My Review: #drsongRecently I had the opportunity to review this product by Dr Song Vitamin C Serum. As soon as received the package I had to test it out. The bottle and label look very professional and expensive. The dropper is made in glass and the serum is like a gel substance that contain 20% Vitamin C and also has Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, and Hyaluronic Acid that will give you a healthy even smoother skin. Once applied to my skin it dissolves well and leaves no greasiness nor irritate my skin. I have been using day and night, its the first thing that goes on my skin before apply sun screen and makeup.
For more information on DR. Song Vitamin C Serum check them out at drsongmedical.com and for purchasing just head on over to Amazon! But wait!!!
Dr.Song was kind enough to give (1) bottle of Dr.Song Vitamin C Serum for (1) Lucky reader! Just enter below and good luck!
We have a winner! Madeline Brown CONGRATULATIONS!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Disclosure: Sharingdelights receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission for payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. Giveaways are not sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ or any other social media site. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I personally believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."