8/3/14

Phantom Fit Resistance Loop Bands



Phantom Fit Resistance Loop Bands:

Labeled resistance bands that range from light to x-heavy to meet your different resistance needs!

Workout your arms, back, shoulders, legs, and butt all at once with resistance loop bands, Perfect for crossfit exercises, yoga, and physical therapy to help strengthen torn ligaments or muscles.

Use any single band or combine multiple bands to find your ideal resistance. Over 15 different single or band combinations mean that you'll easily be able to find the right resistance each and every day.

Made of durable latex that is snap resistant and guaranteed to help you strengthen your body. Perfect for squats, lunges, side-to-side exercises, stretching, triceps and biceps exercises, and MANY more! Quality is guaranteed and if it snaps, the company will send you a replacement!
What's Included?
- 1 Blue "Light" Band
- 1 Red "Medium" Band
- 1 Green "Heavy" Band
- 1 Black "X-Heavy" Band
- Nylon carrying case for portability

100% lifetime no-hassle free replacement guarantee. If it breaks, they'll replace it!


Once I received the bands I gave it a try.. I tried all resistance bands in the comfort of my sofa while watching my favorite cooking channel and my kids looked at me like Im looney but I showed them that you can work out even while watching tv. These bands are also great for you if you have an injury or a recent surgery and you need to start therapy sessions on working your body back to shape or back to recovery.

I can say that the bands are great for me because I can use it at home or when I go out to the park for my walks every afternoon. Its light weight and come's in its own bag for easy on the go! For more information on the Phantom Fit Resistance bands head on over to their website  and to but just go to AMAZON to purchase.

phantomfit.com

 photo 905e3bc4-b3fb-4bb8-ac9a-8a5f8d0c977f_zpsc63a7330.png 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *