8/7/14

The Propresser Garlic Press By Orblue



I just love to be in my kitchen and preparing delicious recipies fo rmy family. I also enjoy getting cool gadgets that make preping foods an easy task. I was recentlt even teh opportunity to try the Propresser Garlic Press by Orblue.



The Propresser Garlic Press is a solid and sturdy made product which is made from 100% stainless steel. When I received it I was really impressed at how shiny and well made this garlic presser is, It felt solid and had a nice sleek lokk to it very modern and you can feel its made of good guality.

I had to give it a try asap! So since I saw the video from above..I want to try if there was a difference in pressing a Garic peeled with a Garlic with skin. First try I used one garlic glove with hole skin.. press once and wala! No problem with squeezing teh gralic out. Second try I used an peeled garlci without skin and PRESS! The garlic came out with out any over pressing nor it wasnt messy. No problems using this Garlic pressure with skin on. 

VS
After using it I just rinsed it thoroughly then washed by hand with hot soapy water. Towel dry and stored it away. You dont really have to store it away because its to pretty to keep stored away..you can also leave it in your kitchen counter because its pretty to look at. For more information on Propresser Garlic Presser head on over to Orblue.com

Interested in this fabulous Garlic pressuer by Orblue? just head on over to Amazon right now its on sale at $16.99!

Social Media


 photo 905e3bc4-b3fb-4bb8-ac9a-8a5f8d0c977f_zpsc63a7330.png
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *