1/7/13

stiletto nails Tutorial (White On Gold)


The new fashion statment for us Ladies..
here I bring you ..
 DIY stiletto nails Tutorial, very easy to do.

The basic's that you will need is  
  • Long Artificial nails (any Name Brand)
  • Nail Glue
  • Nail Cutters ( if you dont have the one in the tutorial you can use a Nail Clipper)
  • Nail File
  • 1 Pk Nail Stickers ( Kiss: Jeweled Strips)
  • Whie Nail Polish
  1. lets go by steps, ready? Ok! (each step is in the pictures,start by #2)
  2. choose the tips for each nail, make sure they fit(dont glue yet!), then you cut desired with at a angle on each side.
  3. File each side until you get the desired angle,it can be real sharp or more oval)
  4. Buff each side until smooth and clean edges.
  5. Glue Tip to Your nail bed.
  6. Add nail paint to all Nails (wait Until they all dry before next step)
  7. Pick the style and Nail you want to add the Jewel nail sticker to and apply to that nail
  8. stick well (make sure no air bubbles show) then bend side that over lap the Nail and file off the access sticker.
There you GOO! beautiful Stiletto Nails!



If you still dont get the steps or got stuck in one of them ....just message me and Ill help you through the steps. I hope my tutorial helped and you Ladies loved my white on Gold Stilettos Nails. :)



* This product was purchased by me and I did not receive any compensation for his review, this is my personal experience with this product.

3 comments:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you
    wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics
    to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog.
    An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

    Feel free to visit my site; Buy Redunovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Im glad you liked my blog, will be passing by yours soon. You are always welcome here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg.. I thought it was hard to make ur nails that way jaja Thanks for the easy tutorial. I will use this look for my prom.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *