1/5/13

Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish Review




I Got This Lip polish: Leslie - original/ gilded pearl pink

 In A Sample Size At Sephora & Was In Love With It After My First Time Putting It On.
I love the sheer coverage it gave me and the  shimmering look and felt so Cool, it had a nice tingly minty sensation when you put it on and whats great about this is that it last for an hour or so.

 The lipgloss contains Vitamins A and E help keep lips soft, smooth, and protected I actually felt my lips plumped and My lips had a fuller appearance it showed immediate results. I also noticed that my lips felt moisturized.

Its Only $19.99 pretty good deal to having minty fuller Lips and This lip-gloss does not come with Parabens,Sulfates,Phthalates,GMOs and Triclosan. Sounds great? I will be buying my full size Buxom Lip-gloss soon!

  Check this product out @ Sephora 




* This product was purchased by me and I did not receive any compensation for his review, this is my personal experience with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *