1/4/13

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Conditioners Review






I recently started to use this product on my hair, John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Conditioner at a reasonable prize of $6.49.

This product provides a natural shine and brings out all natural shades of brown from your hair, it versatile on natural and color treated Hair. This conditioner is designed to suit all hair types.

The unique Vitamin Droplets in this Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Conditioner brings out all shades of brown from my natural color and gave me a smooth shine that looks natural and healthy. This product moisturizes your hair from root to tip.

My hair was so soft, shiny and manageable. John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Conditioners designed to leave no color deposit , it repairs dry brittle hair leaving it extremely smooth, glossy and conditioned. Works for me!




* This product was purchased by me and I did not receive any compensation for his review, this is my personal experience with this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *