1/10/13

Plump natural lips!




Here I em , sharing more goodies with you all.  I love Lip-gloss and I own a few brands.. Lip gloss Fan I say!

This is a Lip Care By Bethenny Frankel Plumping Tinted Lip Gloss.. Look  natural and kissable in no time. I first bought it at walmart as I passed the makeup ale and I just had to get this!

 This plumping lip gloss is infused with moisturizing ingredients that will result in fuller, smoother, perfectly plump lips in a seconds.  Its very affordable and light weight  The texture and feel is a tad sticky but it turns out very smooth.

This lip gloss is color ruby red and even thou it seems red its has a little shimmer to and a slightly tinted red with shimmer.   That's not all... first application you get a brief cold feel to your lips...its smells yummy and taste good also. :) This is one of my favorite goodies on the go! Check it out!

buy it online



* This product was purchased by me and I did not receive any compensation for his review, this is my personal experience with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *