1/12/13

Redecorate your room, easy and affordable.

Here I bring some cool idea to perk and update your room and kids rooms. I came across this cool website on Wall Art, called wall2wallstickers.

(image by: wall2wallstickers)

They have a Wall 2 Wall Stickers where they carry 100s of removable stickers, decals, large wall murals and borders from comic book heroes and cartoon characters to modern and sleek designs for the home. They are very easy to apply, Just peel and stick!

This was the perfect solution to redecorate my room with a budget. What I like was that They can be easily removed and put away or replaced at another wall. This is so affordable and I already ordered my wall decal its a Cherry Blossom Tree (My favorite).



* This product was purchased by me and I did not receive any compensation for his review, this is my personal experience with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *