2/3/13

Lets Bobble while getting fit!






Hello to all my fellow readers,

On my new quest in getting fit , I recently started to walk with my daughters after school and I decided to buy a new water bottle. I went shopping online and started to research on filtered water bottles. I came across this Company called bobble. I had to order my bobble water and as soon as I tried the bottle for a few days I just had to shared bobble with you all and decided to briefly give you all a review on Bobble.


They have these cool water bottles that come with Carbon filters that require very little maintenance, and are perhaps the most powerful chemical absorbents known to man by removing organic contaminants from regular municipal tap water and also taste and odor reduction.  



Its BPA Free , filtered, recyclable and made in the USA! 
My Bobble water bottle is a medium size 18.5 oz (550 mL) 
Retail $9.99


I also like the Hourly Glass shape to the bottle and the fact that is very light weight and easy to clean.
You can choose from sizes small,med,Large and they come in all basic colors. Whats great about the bobble is that the filter is one size fits all and lasts 2 months.




Im a Happy Jogger to know that My water is filtered and I share the passion for responsible, beautiful and fun products that highly respect the environment.  Yay to Green and getting Fit! I had to order two more bottle for my girls, they loved my bobble. :)

I recommend this and you should give it a try, visit www.waterbobble.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *