3/9/13

ChildLife's Multi Vitamin & Mineral formula Review



My Daughter has been sick lately with a stomach flu and hasn't been  eating right, after she recovered from the stomach flu I was instructed by her pediatrician to give her a multi vitamin, after looking at several I bought this one, ChildLife Multi Vitamin & Mineral  because by Comparing all of the multivitamins I evaluated, this one was the most complete.

By: Sharingdelights

ChildLife's Multi Vitamin & Mineral formula provides all of the essential vitamins with minerals and trace elements in a good tasting, easy to use, liquid formula for infants & children of all ages. 

What I liked the most is that ChildLife uses only the highest quality ingredients and what all moms love to know , that its Gluten free, casein free, alcohol free. Contains no milk, eggs, wheat, yeast, peanuts, tree nuts, fish or shellfish. No artificial coloring's  flavorings or sweeteners and it comes in Orange/Mango Flavor 8 oz.. Isn't this great?

My daughter loved the Multi vitamin and was relieved she didn't have to take them in pill form. You can Give directly or mix with your child’s favorite drink, my daughter takes it twice a day with her orange Juice.

The Suggested Use is based on the child age range:

For infants 6 months – 1 yr: 1 teaspoon daily
For children 1 – 4 yrs: 1-2 teaspoons daily
For children 4 – 12 yrs: 2-3 teaspoons daily

Eat right and support your child's development with this Multi Vitamin and Mineral.  I’m happy to know my daughter is getting the vitamins and minerals that protect, nourish and sustain a child's natural, healthy development.

ChildLife.net


* This product was purchased by me and I did not receive any compensation for this review, this is my personal experience with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *