3/14/13

Jumpstart your diet and improve your nutrition with Almased

On my journey to losing weight I have come across Almased, to help Jumpstart my diet and improve my nutrition. Almased has all-natural ingredients and scientifically proven formulas, Almased offers safe, effective weight loss solutions that boost energy and preserve muscle mass. Almased, is a powder made from the purest all-natural ingredients using a unique manufacturing process. It is made from soy protein, honey enzymes, and skim milk yogurt powder that complement each other through a fermentation process and work together in a synergistic way. In research studies such as the International Journal of Obesity reported the beneficial effects of Almased on overweight and obese individuals and diabetics as well by supporting healthy blood levels in people with diabetes, as well as improve the overall well-being of healthy individuals.



Almased achieves the following:

Optimal metabolism through the combination of its basic ingredients. Higher fat burning process without losing muscle mass.Promotes energy and strengthen your immune system as well as their muscles. Mix the appropriate amount (based on Height) of Almased in 10 to 12 oz of bottled or filtered water, you can also use skim milk, almond milk or soy milk, please note that liquids must be cold when mixing. You can also add additional Flavor like cinnamon, unsweetened cocoa powder, ground flaxseeds or extracts like vanilla or almond. I use Flaxseeds in my shake no additional flavors. At the moment I started the Almased I notice increase in my metabolism because I was always tired and I needed help with increase my metabolism in a safe and effectice way, Almased is giving me the boost I need.

This is my second week with Almased and even thou I still need to get use to the taste , I do feel more energetic and I don’t have any crashes like I use to when I drank energy drinks in the past. Almased helps me stick to my work outs and I feel great! If interested in Almased and want more information, you can check out there website www.almased.com/ 

* This product was purchased by me and I did not receive any compensation for this review, this is my personal experience with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *