9/19/13

Barlean's The Essential Woman Swirl (Chocolate Mint)

In my journey for keeping fit and healthy I have come across a few pebbles, My body seemed to lack the proper balance it needs to help me maintain healthy and energized. I have been having a hormonal dis-balance and I came across this product that has helped me get back to my well balanced self, this product is called The Essential Woman Swirl by Barlean. I can sure say that this product has brought my body back to a healthy hormonal balance, no more needs to take Birth control pills, with Essential Women at my side I'ml 100% Balanced and healthy!


I got the Chocolate Mint Flavor, YUMMERS! Just a daily dose, Take one Tbsp. daily. Can be taken straight, mixed in yogurt or oatmeal, and blended in fruit smoothies and protein drinks.This product not only it taste good but this product is abundant in vital and essential fatty acids, lignans and rosemary which provides you with vibrant health and energy, its designed specifically to exceed the health and beauty needs of today’s woman by supporting a healthy structure and function of the female hormonal system. It also gives you radiant glowing skin, shiny hair and strong nails.


Just 1 Tablespoon Daily


The Essential Woman Swirl is derived from seeds of botanical flowers such as evening primrose and flax, phytonutrients, all recognized for their beautifying and balancing qualities that help provide a more relaxed and stress free PMS discomforts or midlife female discomforts. The Essential women is specially formuled with organic ingredients that provide you with the following: 
  • Created to nurture, nourish, and moisturize from the inside out.
  • Created for all women interested in radiant health, beauty, and energy
  • Created for all women interested in hormonal harmony
  • Contains vital and essential Omega -3,6 & 9 fatty acids and gamma - linolenic acid (GLA)
  • Naturally sweetened with Spry xylitol
  • 100% Vegan
The Essentials Woman Swirl will be my bread and butter for now on, keeping healthy and well balanced is the key to a long, Happy Fruitful Life. Interested?

Check out Barlean's Website for more information: The Essential Woman Omega Swirl Supplement


*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

* This product I purchased and I did not receive any compensation for his review, This is my personal experience with this product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *