9/11/13

Green Tea Herbal Lotion.. My solution to sensitive skin blues!

I just had to share this fabulous Lotion with you all..
It's called Green Tea Herbal Lotion by Earth Therapeutics a company that makes their products with only the best quality natural products.

This lotion is a must have! I’m very particular with the products I buy, especially with the ingredients.
Once I picked it up and started to read the ingredients.. I was interested.. and bought it right a way!
This product has Organic Green tea, a natural antioxidant vitamins C & E that helps to protect your skin from the aging and damaging effects of free radicals with a light green tea scent that uplifts you.


That’s not all it also has the purest oils derived from sunflowers, soybeans, sweet almonds and olives combine with shea butter, Aloe Vera, all these Naturals oils protect and nourish your skin. I can tell you this lotion doesn't leave your skin greasy, but it does leaves a satin smooth finish to your skin,
Enriched with green tea and, this herbal formula is packed a generous share of nature's gifts to condition and moisturize skin - while helping to guard against the daily wear and tear inflicted by nature and time.  

My skin is very sensitive and once I knew it had anti-inflammatory agents like Aloe that soothe my skin from irritations cause by dryness, rashes.  This lotion is a keeper and if you want a lotion with natural ingredients that protect, nourish your skin without residues. Then this is the Lotion for you.

Interested in this Lotion? You can check there website for this lotion Earth Therapeutics

* This product was purchased  by me and I did not receive any compensation for his review, This is my personal experience with this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *