10/27/13

Chocolate Silk Greens Review


Chocolate Silk Greens 


On my path to keeping healthy and balancing everything else, I've been lacking energy and felt I needed some extra kick start in my day. I'm so a fan Of Barleans and i have tried a few of there products. Today I will briefly talk about Barleans Chocolate Silk Greens




Barleans Chocolate Silk Greens is a tasty shake, similar to chocolate milk (Quik),Delicious chocolate flavor made with 100% natural cocoa powder that you make at home by mixing one scoop of its smooth chocolaty powder that you can mix with 8 oz. of water or milk. I didn't have to use a blender I just used my regular on the go Water bottle and mix everything together ... shake a bit and ready to drink! It dissolved instantly and the taste was pretty yummy! Very chocolaty!


Me & Marilyn are in the right path to being healthy!

Barleans chocolate Silk Greens has Zero sugar (sweetened with all-natural stevia leaf extract) it also has antioxidants,probiotics,organic greens,flax omega and fiber blend, and enzymes. Best part, It's gluten free, non-GMO and its like having 5 servings of vegetables!  All these great ingredients that will help and support your body by supporting a clean and healthy digestive system; increased energy levels; enhanced mental acuity; balanced pH in the body. 

(source by: Barleans website)

This has given me the nutrients I need and I feel great! More energized and Insync with my body. If you have tried this product please share your experience here or if your interested in buying this product you can visit Barleans website for more information.  Next best thing to eating your vegetables!



 *Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me and I'm not being compensated for my review. This is based on my honest opinion.

 photo Sintiacutetulo-1_zps24abf75a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *