Trick or Treating should be FUN and ADVENTUROUS for kids! Halloween is around the corner and many of us are excited to celebrate by going trick or treating with the kids. Not only do they get yummy treats but enjoy dressing up and having fun with their friends and families. So before heading out you must take time in organizing and setting your rules and safety guides to your children.
Prepping and getting ready for trick or treating should be a fun time, without trouble and worries but with knowing the basic rules and going over the safety guidelines with your kids will help keep your child safe this Halloween.
- Choose bright costumes, and have children carry flashlights or glow sticks so they are easily visible.
- Children should always go out trick or treating accompanied by a responsible adult. If you have a group of kids going, the parents should choose 2 or 3 of them to go along and keep an eye on things.
- Set a curfew for trick or treating, popular trick-or-treating hours are 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. so be especially alert for kids during those hours.
- Plan a safe route for your children and always monitor your kids.
- Always make sure you or your child carries a cellphone.
- Instruct your children not to eat any treats and drink until they Inspected by Parents.
- Prep your child not to talk to strangers.
- Advice your children before leaving of the importance of staying within the group, Not entering homes alone and of keeping trick or treating Fun.
- Keep trick a treating fun and don’t get or get involved or persuaded by Other mischievous children or adult who wants to damage or trespass someone property. Its Ok to Say NO!