10/31/13

Leave-In Condish™ Heaven sent for my daughter Hair ( Review)

I recently received a Leave-In Condish™ through a Twitter party and I was so excited to try on my 11 yr old daughter Kiki. My daughter hates to wash her hair and let alone detangle her hair, (me Too) but I decided to give Miss Jessies Leave –in Condish a try on her hair. But before I tell you how it went for her..let me tell you a lil about this product
(Price $11.00 8oz Bottle)

Miss Jessie's is a lightweight leave-in conditioner and detangler that works as the ultimate frizz fighter and moisturizer for every type of curl and used on hair to prep it before styling and adding other products to you hair if you choose too. This product Leave-In Condish™ will leave your curls real shiny and soft without any oil build up!


I used on my daughter hair a quarter-size drop of Leave-In Condish™ into my palm, and apply it section by section to her damp hair. 



As you can see her hair is a hot mess! No wonder she dread's de-tangling her hair ... next I comb through (Moment of Truth!) the combs goes through with ease! Yes! She was prepping to feel the hanks and tugging on her hair but NOPE this product actually works it was a breeze to comb her hair, tangle where done less then a minute ( You did see her tangles right?) AMAZING!



She didnt let me style her hair she decided to let it air dry. She really liked the simplicity ( No Nagging)it took to actually comb her hair and she actually let her hair loose that day and embraced her natural hair without gels, hair sprays or any Moisturizer’s! I do recommend Miss Jessie's product's they have great products if you have trouble keeping your hair tangle and frizz free then Condish is your solution,if you like to know more on this Leave-In Condish™ or other products they carry..visit there website here @Miss Jessies


 photo Sintiacutetulo-1_zps24abf75a.png


*Disclaimer: This I won in a Twitter Party and I am not being compensated for my review. This is based on my 100% honest opinion.

2 comments:

  1. great post! I like your pictures
    will comment back - http://www.oldfashionmom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *