- No waxing – May cause facial skin to sag over a period of time
- No shaving – Causes in grown hair and rough hair growth
- No bleaching – Can cause chemicals burns
- No tweezing – Tedious as hair has to be pulled out individually
- No laser – Expensive, time consuming and it is not always effective
|(Source provided from website)|
A great tip we have is to take an ice – cube and rub it around the area you want the hair removed, for about 1 – 2 minutes. Wipe the skin completely dry and proceed to use Epicare®. It will numb the skin for a while. You can also use a hot towel on your face for 2 minutes, wipe dry and then proceed to use Epicare®. Once you master using Epicare®, please do not wait for the hair to get too long as the longer the hair the more the pain and the shorter the hair the lesser the pain. Try to move Epicare® in quick movements as the slower you use it the more the pain. In time, the pain level will come down as your skin gets used to Epicare®. You will be a pro before you know it and it will become part of your regular grooming.