2/20/14

Majestical Jewelry is an elegant experiance

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was recently asked by Majestical Jewelry to review one of their beautiful items. I received a lovely Bracelet from Majestical Jewelry for review.

 Majestical is a high fashion online only jewelry store specializing in handmade jewelry and statement pieces. They offer an amazing assortment of jewelry to include: charm jewelry, fashion jewelry, gemstone jewelry, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, pearl jewelry and more. Their pieces are very stunning and their assortment includes prices for just about any budget.

The bracelet I received came in an elegant blue box  and a little tote bag that comes with it to keep them in good condition. This piece is so versatile and I could use it with any outfit. Even my daughter ask to borrow it, so its also trend setting for all ages.

Majestical Jewelry has a large collection of beautiful jewelry pieces that will go with any outfit. Take a simple to bold jewelry piece to look fabulous, the best part is they are affordable. 
Majestical Jewelry is offering a promotional code for $15 off orders of $55 or more to Sharingdelights readers.  The code is 15DOLLARSOFF.
You can find this amazing piece of jewelry here Majestical.com and here are some of their other social sites you can find Majestical Jewelry at:
Website: http://www.majestical.com
Facebook: facebook.com/MajesticalJewelry
Google+: plus.google.com/+Majestica
Pinterest: pinterest.com/majesticaljewel
Instagram: @majesticaljewelry
Twitter: @MajesticalJewel
Blog: http://blog.majestical.com/
 photo f50d146b-94d6-4326-ac2a-0bd1fdb53f61_zps127fb989.jpg
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *