3/18/14

2 Cane Expressions- Keep Moving ,In Style!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


 Recently 2 Cane Expressions sent over a Leopard  fabric cane cover which I loved! This cover is very easy to slip on any standard cane and also easy to slip off. The material is light wight and very stretchy and manageable, But before I tell you where to purchase this great Cane cover let me tel you a lil about the company...

Cane Expressions, Offer a decorative, removable cane sleeves let you express yourself your personality, your style, your mood. They are as easy to change as your mind. Mix and match cane covers to go with your favorite outfits, activities and occasions. They offer a variety of stylish, fun sleeves in your choice of beaded or fabric (solid and prints).


Keep Moving ,In Style! Changeable, decorative cane covers are easy to use and fit most standard canes. Cane Expressions cane covers allow people to feel good about themselves and express themselves.  Interested in these cover's? Head on over to their website or purchase them at walmart and Etsy to see their cool selection on cane covers , and this will Make a terrific Mother's Day gift!!


 photo f50d146b-94d6-4326-ac2a-0bd1fdb53f61_zps127fb989.jpg

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *