3/17/14

Its my Anniversary! Number 27!






This month, March 17.. I celebrate my 27th Wedding Anniversary!
Its a blessing to have accomplish so much, My Family, My Home and My Life!
As a mother..I am blessed..
As a wife I'm Fortunate..
As a woman I am Proud!

I want to share one of my favorite quotes from Amelia E.

"The more one does and sees and feels, the more one is able to do, and the more genuine may be one's appreciation of fundamental things like home, and love, and understanding companionship".-Amelia Earhart

We all have our special someone in our lives.. we must celebrate and appreciate those who treat us with love and respect.
Or daughter Samantha got us this beautiful Red Velvet cake :)



We celebrate our love everyday..because tomorrow isn't promised.

Happy Anniversary to us ..may we be blessed with health and many more years!





 photo f50d146b-94d6-4326-ac2a-0bd1fdb53f61_zps127fb989.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *