5/23/14

Best Morocco Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
(19.99)
I recently got this This Organic Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask complementary by puressmin.com and I just love it! as soon as I received it I had to try! By the way shipping was fast but the packaging wasn't secure because the mask was leaking a bit. 

This Hydrating Mask Contains The World's Most Renowned, Nourishing Ingredients For The Natural Restoration of Your Hair. Organic Oils Penetrate the Hair Shaft and Replenish Essential Moisture and Shine..The Mask is light weight and has no scent to it. I washed my hair and combed the product through my wet hair and waited about 10 minutes before rinsing it out thoroughly. My hair felt smooth and tangle free.
I let my hair towel dry and 10 later my hair was dry and look very shiny and manageable. I did see less frizz and split ends which I liked. I do recommend this product because it works and All Natural Ingredients, Safe For Color Treated Hair. So..Why compromise your health with products that contain chemicals? Organic Argan Oil Hair Treatment Mask Contains Only 100% Pure, Natural and Certified Organic Ingredients - Free of Sulfates, Phosphates and Parabens. Cruelty Free, Vegan Certified.
Ingredients
Highest Quality Natural ingredients include: Certified Organic Argan Oil, Organic Aloe Juice, Organic Castor Oil, Pro-Vitamin B5, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Meadowfoam Oil.

Directions
After shampooing, apply a generous amount of Morocco Argan Oil Restorative Mask to wet hair and comb it through from roots to ends. Let it sit for 5-15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. This mask can be used daily, weekly, or anytime for an extra boost of moisture in your hair. With continued use, this highly effective mask will revitalize your hair, restoring stunning bounce and shine.


Organic Restorative Hydrating Mask Repairs Dry & Damaged Hair - Intense Leave In Conditioner, Detangler & Moisturizer Restores Natural Shine & Lustre - All Natural Ingredients, Safe For Color Treated Hair - With Continued Use This Effective Masque Will Completely Revitalize Your Hair - 30 Day Guarantee!

To purchase this product go to AMAZON

#purearganoil


  photo 905e3bc4-b3fb-4bb8-ac9a-8a5f8d0c977f_zpsc63a7330.png 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *