5/22/14

Dbelt Review



Recently I came across this website called Dbelt.com on my venture on finding innovation function products that helped me have freedom and function on my work out. Dbelt was kind enough to send me their Dbelt to review.

DBELT was created by Danielle Etienne, A fashion insider with over two decades of experience in the Industry and the practical knowledge of a mother of three teamed up with Michael Rabinowitz, founder of the luxury lingerie line Le Mystère to design the DBELT. to bring the most functional, and appealing design to women's fashion.
$ 39.95
The DBELT is SLIM and its made of a cotton/spandex blend comes in Black, very light weight and stretchy gives you the ease and access to take along your iPod,keys and extra money with you without having to worry of losing the or carrying extra bags.

 Dbelt gives you the hands free option you need while doing your  run, a gym workout, or a crossfit workout and keep your keys and money safe. It comes in sizes from P/S for 24-27 inch waists through L/XL for 36-40 inch waists. It's four inches wide and closes with Velcro.
 
The Dbelt has its function, it has two zippered pockets, One pocket has a cord port and its big enough for most mobile cord phones. The other pocket you can store ID and cards or some extra cash and coins. You can also wear the Dbelt either way with pockets to the from or back. The Dbelt is machine washable/dry-able. I can say that its like having a fanny pack with you but its more modern and discrete.
As soon as I had the opportunity to try on the Dbelt it was my favorite accessory! I went on my morning walks, and got on my   elliptical machine cranked up my iPod and it was great no to be stopping every minute to pick up my iPod because it fell off my elliptical every time I picked up the pace now with the Dbelt I can do my work out with out interruptions and the Dbelt felt secure and stood in place. I just love the Dbelt and if you want to bring along your keys, Xtra cash and iPod and carry them with you with ease and comfort this is the perfect product Dbelt you must have!!

You can purchase the Dbelt from their website @ Dbelt.com and
And also check them out at the following socialmedia:
facebook.com/TheDBelt
twitter.com/TheDBelt

 photo 905e3bc4-b3fb-4bb8-ac9a-8a5f8d0c977f_zpsc63a7330.png 
 
*Disclaimer, I received a sample to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *