5/17/14

iPurify Colon Cleanse, a Dietary Supplement

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Can you say that you are truly at your optimal time? Hmm I say I could be..but I'd be wrong.  Product
I have been thinking about buying a colon cleanse for awhile, and recently I was offered the opportunity to test and review this product so I decided to give iPurify Colon Cleanse a try!.

iPurify Colon Cleanse

Description
iPurify Colon Cleanse, a Dietary Supplement, 60 Count

Promotes Weight Loss*
Eliminates Waste and Toxins*
Supports Digestive System Health*

This product contains a formula to promote weight loss by eliminating waste and toxins and support digestive system health that is safe and effective for men and women*



Directions
As an addition to the diet, adults take two (2) capsules with water after a meal in the evening as a dietary supplement, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.

Ingredients
Vitamin C, Vitamin D, B-1, B-2, B-3, B-6, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium,
Fiber Herbal Blend: Senna Leaf, St. Johns Wort, Uva Ursi Leaf, Inulin, Psylium fiber,
Thermagenic Blend: Guarana Seed Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Ginger root
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate

Safety Information
This product contains caffeine and may affect blood pressure and/or heart conditions. Check with your doctor before using this product, if you have such conditions. If you are pregnant, nursing have any medical conditions, or taking medications, consult a healthcare professional before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for use by persons under 18. Keep this bottle tightly closed and store in a cool dry place. For nutritional use only. Do not use if safety seal is broken.

This product contains a formula to promote weight loss by eliminating waste and toxins and support digestive system health that is safe and effective for men and women.

Legal Disclaimer
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.


iPurify Colon Cleanse Not only will you rid your body of any toxins quickly that will have you feeling better than healthier, you will start to lose the pounds very quickly.  In the first week I didn't notice any weight loss but iI did regulate my system and I felt better, even my skin started to clear up. A few days ago I weighed myself and lost 7pds yayyy! It helps me get regular,suppresses my appetite and I feel great! I will continue to use colon cleanse with a balance diet. Just keep in mind to talk to or consult a healthcare professional before taking this product or modify your diet.

For more information or to purchase this product go to AMAZON


  photo 905e3bc4-b3fb-4bb8-ac9a-8a5f8d0c977f_zpsc63a7330.png 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *