5/31/14

Mr NutCase Review

 
Mr Nutcase is a website that enables you to create personalized cases for various models of phone, iPads and ipods. They do either a standard lightweight plastic case or a leather flip case.

Mr NutCase offers you their easy-to-use web tools so you can pick a layout from their collection or customize your own and can add one or more photos, text and clip art when designing your cellphone/ipod/ipads cover. The ordering process is easy and they offer FREE worldwide shipping!

Recently I was offered to review Mr. NutCase cover and I was delighted to try this product. I got my cover in a few days and I was delighted with the final results! 

My cover was awesome! I couldn't wait to make my order for a customized Cover for my Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300) I selected a Ultra Light Weight Slimline Case and uploaded my own image, the order process is easy to manage and they shipped my order on the next day. 

When I got my confirmation order I noticed I made a mistake and selected the wrong case for my Cellphone and I immediately emailed the company and they responded asap and canceled my order so I can reorder the proper cover. I can say their customer service people are very efficient and friendly.

If you want to personalized your cover or choose from their collection, you can do this for only £14.95 and free worldwide shipping!

You can check Mr NutCase at their main website at www.mrnutcase.com and also on their social media accounts here:







One more thing.. Mr NutCase was kind enough to give my readers and followers a lil gift of 10% off a case from Mr Nutcase with discount code: “Thanku10”
   
 photo 905e3bc4-b3fb-4bb8-ac9a-8a5f8d0c977f_zpsc63a7330.png

Disclosure: Mr. NutCase provided me with a complementary cover in exchange for a blog post but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *