11/12/13

Get your free EyeWear!

We all know how expensive it is to get Brand new glasses or replace one,  I have a 11 yr old who has been through a few (2) in the past year. This year she has to check her eye sight to make sure her prescription where updated or needed new ones. Well, its time for a new pair since my daughter scratched up hers. I decided to check online for deals because at the optical where I usually go the prescription and glasses where very expensive and I decided to try online. Don't get me wrong.. the prescription ain't that expensive..but when it comes to selecting the perfect eye wear for your child you want the best quality and make sure your child feels comfortable, and doesn't put a hole in your wallet!
I searched and searched until I came across Coastal.com, they had an offer I couldn't refuse.."Get your FIRST Pair FREE"  so I decided to give it a try, they had great selection under this offer so we ordered my daughters glasses and in a few days it arrived. The eye is FREE but you do pay for shipping and Insurance, I paid $17.28 for my shipping/Handling/Insurance. Not bad compare on paying for $245.00 at the Optical, I know I saved close to 93% that's a lot! 


I wanted to share this great deal I found in Coastal.com with all my readers, if your looking to save on Glasses take advantage of this opportunity and check the website out here I leave this link below
Enter here for Free Glasses!
* This product was purchased by me and I did not receive any compensation for his review, this is my personal experience with this product.
 photo Sintiacutetulo-1_zps24abf75a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *